Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 1, 2010

one hundred days...

Today marks 100 days until we will (potentially) be welcoming our little girl. I'm planning on committing the next 100 days to working on projects, planning for the future, and learning all I can about motherhood and babies - and I'll be doing it all on this blog. I hope you'll join me each day from now until August 9th (her due date) for some great crafts, nursery details, breastfeeding discoveries, green cleaning tips and more.

The next few months should mark some exciting times on the blog, but they are small in comparison to the big day and to the many adventures and frustrations that are sure to follow! I'm inviting all parents and parents to be to post any words of wisdom they care to pass on. I'm sure we'll need it!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails