Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 31, 2010

70: camcorder shopping

It’s been raining outside (now thundering) so I’ve been doing some research on my laptop before the power goes off.  I’d love to hear your opinion on what I’m shopping for!

Motherhood

We’d like to buy a camcorder to help us record some of the baby’s big milestones in the years to come, and we’ve been looking into which model will be the best fit for our life. 

Criteria:

Not too expensive

SD Card or Hard drive with USB output

Long battery life

Good in low light

Small & light weight (easy to throw in a diaper bag)

Easy to email files to Craig

 

The Contenders:

Flip UltraHD Camcorder

Flip Ultra 

$149.99

Panasonic S26 SDHC Camcorder

Panasonic

$229.95

JVC Everio SD Camcorder

JVC

$249.99

Kodac Playsport HD Camcorder

Kodac 

$159.99

 

I’m constantly going back and forth between all of them,  and I’ve been reading all of the reviews I can find online.  It seems every time I’ve settled on one, I read a review that has me getting skittish about it.  My hubby can tell you that I do a LOT of research before I buy something – I like to get the best deal I can (as in it won’t be a flyer next month for cheaper!), and with the fewest possible flaws or problems.  I guess that’s a pretty typical way to shop though!

 

What do you think?  Do you have a camcorder that you LOVE and would recommend?

 

  Jen

1 comment:

Miss G said...

I have a flip and a new baby and I really like it. Kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails