Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 14, 2010

19 weeks, and the suspense will end!

How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain: 2 lbs (so technically up to -8 prepregnancy weight)

Maternity clothes? Yes! My pants were just getting way to uncomfortable. I need some new shirts that are longer and cover the band of the pants.

Sleep: Not bad. I'm a side sleeper and the last week or two I've noticed my hips are getting a little sore. I think they may be starting to soften and move around a little bit now.

Best moment this week: Feeling it's little flutters! At the beginning of the week I was a little hesitant to say for sure that it was the baby I was feeling, but there's really no doubt now. He or she gets extra mobile whenever I'm getting hungry!

Movement: See above! It started at 18 weeks for me.

Gender: See bottom of post.


Milestones: Tomorrow I'll be 19 weeks, and Craig and I have our final ultrasound where we'll learn the sex of our summer arrival.

We decided it was best for us to know in advance what we're having, especially for Craig to be able to bond with the baby, even though he's not at home experiencing the pregnancy or feeling the baby move.

I'll be posting again on Tuesday with an update on our news, as well as some sort of mood board for what we've decided on for the nursery. If I have the time, I'll also post what I had in mind for the opposite sex.

Craig and I have a busy week coming up. We're both off for some vacation, but we're sticking around the house to get some stuff done. Here's some of the stuff we're attempting:
  • Paint the baby's room
  • Move our extra stuff to our new storage space (this is a BIG job for us; there's lots of stuff we've accumulated that we'd like to hold on to but just don't have the room in our little place)
  • Add some more function to our kitchen
  • Get a small chest freezer and do some rearranging in the laundry room to accomodate it
  • Move Craig's desk and computer into our bedroom.

1 comment:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hi ya! Oh how exciting to feel the baby! Can't wait to see your mood board and to find out if you are having a little boy or girl. Sounds like you have a busy week. Have fun with all you are getting done. Have an awesome day girlie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails