Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Little Christmas Cheer

It's been a busy November! I hope all of our American friends had an enjoyable Thanksgiving and start to their Christmas shopping.

Today I'm just here to post a movie that was filmed around here in 1985. 'One Magic Christmas' was largely filmed in Meaford and Owen Sound, and it's been on my mind lately as I drive past some of the scenes in the movie to and from work.

YouTube has the movie uploaded in its entirety, however I would recommend just renting it for a night. It's a Disney movie, so I hope it's not too difficult to find.




2 comments:

Tracey said...

I just recently found your blog. I really love it. I too have a spouse getting ready to deploy, again, this time to Iraq for 10 months. I've been through this before and it can be tough at times. I also have a place in my heart for Canada..my daughter went to Trinity College School in Port HOpe,ON her 2nd and 3rd year of high school. I'll be following and my prayers are with you...

Unknown said...

Hi, from Halton Hills, Ontario. I just found your blog from Balancing Beauty and Bedlam. Being Canadian I was interested in your blog's name, and what a surprise to see your header photo and recognize it. My husband is from the Meaford area, we were married there, and have family in Meaford, Owen Sound and area. Small world. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails