Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!


I've been taking a bit of an impromptu break in the past month or so, but I'll be back in the new year with new photos, projects, and reports on Craig's many adventures. He is heading off to California on 1 January for 2 months for 'arid desert training', and then he'll be back in the province (but not necessarily at home) for the next 2 months after that, and then he heads over.

2010 is looking to be a life changing year for us, but here's to hoping for all positive changes!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their families and amidst all of those thoughtful gifts (I got a Wii!!) there's room to celebrate the real reason for the season. I'm getting our Christmas dinner ready as I speak, and I hope to blog about it a little as soon as a I can.

Travelling mercies to anyone going a distance.

God bless!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Can't wait to get posting with you.. hope you have a wonderful holiday and that you dinner is great!! I love WII... it's soooo much fun. Merry Christmas to you and your husband!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails