In light of my recent displeasure at our small condo, I figured a little thankfulness was in order.
My wonderful hubby reminded me that we have a warm home to come home to when many others are sleeping on the street. So true.
10. a cozy fireplace to warm up with
9. big bright windows in the living room
8. lots of food in our pantry (enough that I’m attempting a pantry challenge this month)
7. a beautiful nursery for our baby girl
6. affordable payments when some are struggling to make ends meet
5. a big cozy bed to *ahem* cuddle in together
4. the ability to paint walls and make changes because it is our own
3. our ensuite bathroom
2. room to share a cozy meal with friends
1. all of the memories it has housed in the past 2.5 years; our first nights after our wedding, many meals shared together, get togethers with friends, bringing Emily home, etc.,