Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 14, 2010

good things come in three’s

All of a sudden I’m noticing our little girl has gone from infant to baby and I don’t know when it happened.

She had her first day at the pumpkin patch:

fall

Dressed up for Halloween:

ballerina

And really, truly laughed out loud. 

laughing

As of today she has officially doubled her birth weight (she was 6lbs 11oz when born and is now 13lbs 6oz) and just about doubled the size of her cheeks and thighs!

Emily is three months old today and I have nothing more to say.  I am speechless at how fast the time is flying by and today has really been one of celebration and mourning her departure from itty-bitty baby. 

2 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Why does the time go by so quickly!? I love the new look of your blog!

Teena said...

Great to see you are both doing well! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails