Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

so in love…

…with the way she held our gaze when she was born, so full of trust and awe at the world we’d brought her into.

birth

…with how much she looks like her Daddy (and like me at times) and what a miracle it is that we created this.

2 days

…with her little feet and the way she kicks her feet to loosen a swaddle so she can work her little arms out.

feet

 

…with the way she purses her lips and the little bubbles that form when she ‘phantom nurses’ during her sleep.

lips

 

…with the way she now smiles at me when I talk to her and tickle her chin and the tip of her nose.

smile!

…with the way she takes up all of my time and every beat of my heart, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Snapshot_20100922_3

Every day we thank God for finding us worthy of being your parents.  

tuesdays unwrapped at cats

6 comments:

Jenny said...

She is everything isn't she.

Mrs. Sojourner said...

She is precious!

Kathleen@so much to say, so little time said...

What a darling! Everybody's talking babies this morning, and as we're just ready to try for #4, it's a good shot in the arm for me. Thanks!

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Oh, my, that close-up picture of her sleeping and the little bubbles... she is precious!

It is good to remember, yes? Thank you.

Emily T. Thomas said...

sweet girl!! Precious!
LIB
http://bit.ly/bIBH0V

Teena said...

gorgeous <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails