Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 7, 2009

Long Time Gone

Sorry I've been gone for so long.

It has been a busy couple of weeks both at work and with family stuff (more family weddings the next 2 weekends!), so I haven't had much time for posting.
I've also been intentionally avoiding posting as much as possible until 22 September, as not only is this a 'life without Craig' blog, but I'd also like to get in as much time with him as I can before he goes!

Anyways, this past weekend I've been busy with some projects around the house, and in the coming week I'll be sharing more about each one. Below are two teaser photos, but more details and photos will be coming soon!


As well, I've been slowly chipping away at my list of goals that I'd like to accomplish while Craig is gone (the weight loss being exceptionally SLOW), and I have a few more I'm going to add soon.

I hope everyone has been enjoying their long weekend! I got to take friday off from work took a trip to IKEA, so it definitely got off on a good foot! Craig and I went to the drive-in with some friends from church last night, and we stayed for 3 of the 4 movies (it was a dusk 'til dawn night). Needless to say we got home at 4am this morning!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails