Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 18, 2013

reveal time!

Yesterday we had our early anatomy scan (also known as ultrasound number 3), and the tech asked if we wanted to find out the gender!  Luckily, baby was VERY willing to show us the goods, especially considering I’m only 15 weeks right now.

04181301

Overall we had really good news at the appointment, with baby measuring ahead of schedule and everything looking perfectly formed.  The only downside was that I’ve currently got a diagnosis of placenta previa, however it is still really early in the pregnancy and things could change, so I’m not going to start worrying about that now!

Anyways, I’ll stop teasing you and get on with the reveal!  Emily posed while I snapped photos.

PicMonkey Collage

Emily and Griffin have a brother.

10 comments:

Moonstar Lodge said...

Congratulations Jen... we are excited for you!

Jillian said...

Oh so exciting!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!

Jenna said...

Congratulations! I am also very happy to see that you've returned to blogging!

Tiffany said...

I thought the ultrasound was the reveal, lol. Yes, he's not shy :)

Heidi said...

Yeah, so happy for you all :)

Anonymous said...

If all players are wrong the murderer gets away and everyone loses.
At the end of the party all of the papers write down who they
think was the prohibition agent. Cranberry studios developed this sequel while publisher Anaconda brings it to you in stores.


my web page Global poverty

Kayla said...

So very happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

On Sunday nights Erin Jaimes hosts a blues jam where
anyone from Alan Haynes to Gary Clark, Jr. Brazenhead is a
great place to go with your family or for a business lunch or dinner, but if you are looking for a party atmosphere,
this isn't it. Theme Format: It is almost like standard format of the pub quiz.

my web-site best pub quiz team names

SEL said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

If your tween is into paint-ball you can take everyone to play paint-ball.
I've played Nancy Drew for years and even her saccharine personality is more 3D than Lindsay or 'Linds') as she calls herself. Now, one of my co-workers was applying to the Secret Service and I knew that I was down as a reference for her.

Here is my page ... beowulf

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails