I make these for breakfast on special occasions around these parts and they are always quick and yummy.
Ham (the sliced deli kind)
Cream (I use whatever % is on hand)
1. Spray your muffin cups with some cooking spray or give ‘em a rub with a butter wrapper (what, you don’t save them in the freezer?).
2. Line each muffin cup with a slice of ham making sure it comes up all sides like an edible muffin liner.
3. Crack an egg in each one.
4. Measure in a teaspoon or two of parmesan cheese on top, followed by some cream. I usually just eyeball it, making sure not to overflow the cups.
5. Bake at 350*F until the eggs are set (about 20-25 minutes for me, I don’t like runny egg yolks!).
Emily wasn’t yet eating solids (let alone prepared foods like this!) the last time we made these so she was hanging out on the floor in the post-Christmas chaos!