Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 25, 2010

10 things…I’m thankful for in life

DSC02861

Tonight is my first gratitude post.  Sort of like an online once-a-week gratitude journal.

 

1.  a beautiful family (soon to be reunited!)

2. health and access to medical care if I need it

3. stable jobs

4. wonderful friends

5. good food (even though I’m watching what I’m eating at the moment)

6. a warm home in this cold weather (why do I live in such a snowy place again?)

7. the couple of months of paid leave that Craig has coming up.  after 8 months apart (and more than 2/3 of our 2.5 years of marriage total spent apart) we’re about to get an extended vacation together.

8. christmas music and decorations.  they make me smile.

9. a baby that sleeps through the night (mostly). 8 hours of undisturbed sleep is something sacred.

10. the food network.  seriously.  it’s like God’s gift to stay at home mom’s. (although not a gift to those on a diet *raises hand*).

 

That’s it!  Well there’s a whole lot more that I’m thankful for, but those are what’s on my mind right now.

I don’t expect much interest in the linky below, but feel free to join in or leave your list in the comments if you’d like!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails