Tonight is my first gratitude post. Sort of like an online once-a-week gratitude journal.
1. a beautiful family (soon to be reunited!)
2. health and access to medical care if I need it
3. stable jobs
4. wonderful friends
5. good food (even though I’m watching what I’m eating at the moment)
6. a warm home in this cold weather (why do I live in such a snowy place again?)
7. the couple of months of paid leave that Craig has coming up. after 8 months apart (and more than 2/3 of our 2.5 years of marriage total spent apart) we’re about to get an extended vacation together.
8. christmas music and decorations. they make me smile.
9. a baby that sleeps through the night (mostly). 8 hours of undisturbed sleep is something sacred.
10. the food network. seriously. it’s like God’s gift to stay at home mom’s. (although not a gift to those on a diet *raises hand*).
That’s it! Well there’s a whole lot more that I’m thankful for, but those are what’s on my mind right now.
I don’t expect much interest in the linky below, but feel free to join in or leave your list in the comments if you’d like!