Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

10 week budget bootcamp

budget bootcamp logo 2 

With Christmas on the horizon and myself on maternity leave, our household needs to buckle down a over the next few months if we’d like to maintain our debt free status and continue saving for a new house.

Beginning on Friday, I will be posting weekly tips and challenges that I will be working on completing, and I’m inviting others to join me.  Even if your budget seems to be in top shape, maybe you’ll learn a tip or two that can help you save even more.

In the meantime, check out some of my favourite money management and frugal living sites:

Debt Proof Living
Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
Money Saving Mom
Frugal Dad

 

If you would be interested in providing a guest post about your own budgeting or debt payoff tips or stories, please leave a comment or send me an email.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails