Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 10, 2010

60: busy, busy

bunting

I was working on a sewing project tonight and didn’t quite finish it, but I wanted to give a sneak peak of the tutorial.

Motherhood

I had left over fabric from a few other projects I’ve been working on, so this seemed like a great way to tie the various fabrics of her room together and create some ‘art’ for the wall above her crib.

bunting fabrics Great fabric odds and sods

 

As well, I FINALLY got my free diaper bag and samples from Nestle Baby – the diaper bag is so awesome!  I’m planning on breastfeeding, so the formula I’ve put away in her room as ‘back up’ (and I guess I can give it away as a gift if any friends decide to bottle feed), but the bag and coupons (including a coupon to Thyme Maternity!) are going to be really useful.  My anxious, over-prepared self actually put a bunch of diapers in the bag already, along with wipes, ointment, a pacifier, and some extra nipple pads.  It’s going to sit packed in her closet for the next 8 or so weeks, but at least I’m prepared!

nestle backpack

Come back tomorrow to see the finished sewing project!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails