[Again, sorry this is late. Live Writer is being funky.]
Gina at the Shabby Chic Cottage has issued a challenge for readers to complete 10 tasks in 10 days and I’m participating! The tasks I chose vary from simple to overly ambitious, but I’m hoping a few days of good weather next weekend will help me to complete everything!
1. Clean off/out master bathroom countertop and cabinet
2. Organize shoe/makeup/jewellery area in closet
3. Organize bedroom bookshelf
4. Organize pantry/laundry room
5. Decide on and implement system for organizing DVD’s
6. Clean out car in preparation for carseat/stroller
7. Go through non-maternity clothing and give away anything that won’t be going back in closet (one less job to do when the baby is here!)
8. Refinish patio furniture
9. Plant patio boxes
10. Create inserts for baby’s first year album
If you’d like to join in as well, decide on 10 tasks you’d like to complete and place them on your side bar. The challenge runs between June 23rd and July 2nd, so get moving! Check out Gina’s blog for more information.
For the tasks that are cleaning/organizing related, I’ll be sure to get up some before photos on the 23rd so you can see the progress I make!