There have been some big changes around here recently, and 2010 is looking to be filled with new and (hopefully) exciting adventures.
Over Christmas break Craig and I bought a new sectional sofa and a new stove, and got rid of our dining room table. I’ll have some pictures up later this week to show you how the space has changed.
- Try to read a NEW book a week (and document it here)
- Get involved in a regular fitness class
- Have people over for dinner or a girls night at least once a month
- Finish up some decorating/remodelling projects around the house
- Keep putting money aside for events in summer
- Participate in reading the Bible in 90 Days
- Do some volunteering at the women’s shelter
- Go through all of our clothes and seriously get rid of what never comes off the hanger.
- Just survive (and maybe thrive) during this deployment
- Have Craig home by Christmas
I’m sure there’ll be some more that I’ll add as I think of it, but other than working, our small group, and managing our house and dog, I think this should keep me pretty busy while Craig is away.