Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome!

I'd like to introduce you to my little corner of the world.

My name is Jen, and I'm married to a Canadian soldier named Craig. My initial intention for creating this blog is to chronicle our time as husband and wife while he trains for and commences a combat role in Afghanistan. I myself work with military families, so I already know many of the ups and downs that can be expected with the military lifestyle. It's not an easy life to live, and there are many nights I am home a longe, however it is also a very fulfilling choice for us both, and we're looking forward to what the future brings.

So come along with me as I try and put this mountain of an obstacle into perspective.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails